What is Hair Transplant & It's Types? Is the Transplanted Hair Permanent?
Nowadays, suffering from Hair Fall is a common problem seen in case of both Men and Women. Due to Hormonal Imbalances, Ageing, Result of Heredity and Environmental Factors it occurs. But, the good news is that there are surgical and non-surgical treatments available to prevent this problem. In recent years Hair Transplant Surgery has gained its popularity among all treatments to stop Hair Loss.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant is a surgical treatment used for Hair Loss / Hair Fall / Baldness Problem. In this technique Hair Specialists remove hair follicles from one part of the body, called the 'Donor Area', and transplanted in the bald part of the head known as the 'Recipient Area'.
Types of Hair Transplant
- Bio - FUE Hair Transplant: It is an advanced version of FUE Hair Transplant, which results better and natural hair growth using latest technology.
- Direct Hair Transplant (DHT): It is the most innovative technique of Hair Transplantation, which involves simultaneously extracting and implanting of the hair.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): It is an advanced method of Hair Transplantation, which gives completely natural results. It is a far more sophisticated method as compared to FUT. This method does not leave scars.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT): In this technique, an entire strip of hair is removed from the donor area of the scalp and then that area is stitched, which leaves a linear scar on the scalp. Then the strip of hair is divided into grafts and transplanted in the recipient area.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma): It is a new method of Hair Loss Treatment involves a cutting-edge technique to cure hair problems like hair loss, hair thinning, and hair fall. It helps the body's natural ability to heal itself.
- Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP): It is more than just a hair tattoo. It's a popular non-surgical Hair Loss Treatment during which natural pigments are applied within the dermal layer of the scalp.
- BHT (Body Hair Transplant): It is an innovative technique to obtain the body hair grafts and implanting it on scalp. Enhance HairTech Clinics, Hair Transplant Clinic in Bhubaneswar helps you to achieve maximum density look without compromising on the donor area on scalp over a single session.
- Mesotherapy Hair Treatment: It is a non-surgical alternative for hair regrowth. In Mesotherapy Treatment boost of vitamins are providing in the scalp to improve blood flow for hair regrowth. It treats the bald patches, and activates the hair follicles to show positive results for hair regrowth in both men & women.
Hair Transplant Procedure
In Hair Transplant Procedure your own hair uses for transplantation so it is necessary for your body to have adequate hair density at the donor areas in order to cover the bald area appropriately.
Steps of Hair Transplant
- Clean Shave the respective areas of the Head
- Inject Local Anaesthesia in that area
- Then Collect hair grafts / follicles from the donor areas
- Slitting of the recipient site for transplantation
- Transplant the hair grafts at the recipient area
- Follow instructions of Post Operation
Is the Transplanted Hair Permanent?
Hair Transplant Procedure has gained popularity day by day because it provides permanent solution to hair loss issue. Hair Transplant results natural looking hairs if it is done by an experienced Hair Doctor/Specialist/Surgeon. Therefore it is important to choose the Best Hair Transplant Clinic Near Me having experienced and skilled Hair Specialists.
After reading all the above information, all will know that Hair Transplant is the only permanent solution available now a day for hair loss and baldness issue. The implanted hair will grow naturally and permanently after this treatment.
Thanks for reading our blog! If you are happy, then write us how you feel about this blog. It will be a real benefit for us to write good contents. Call us on +91- 9040030703 for Booking an appointment.Regain your confidence and self-esteem with our various types of Hair Transplant Treatments in Bhubaneswar! Contact us today!